Wallpaper
Tezz Jannat 2 Jannat 2 Hate Story Talaash

Saif ali khan and Karina kapoor in Agent Vinid

Kareena KapoorKareena Kapoor's mujra in her upcoming film- Agent Vinod- opposite beau Saif Ali Khan was done on the latter's demand and she simply had to comply, the actress told Headlines Today.

"Maine kabhi socha nahi tha ki main kabhi mujra karungi (I had never thought of doing a mujra). When Saif asked me, I
was like 'why because you are a Nawab, you will get me to do a mujra'," Kareena said. The mujra was Saif's idea as he did not want Kareena to do just another item song like the rest of her contemporaries.

"Pichle 6-7 mahinon mein bahut saare item numbers aaye (There were several item numbers in last six-seven months). Everybody is dancing in Indian style. So Saif said no item numbers, the typical ones. I have never done a mujra before," Kareena said.

Accompanying the actress, Saif said: "The film has a lovely 70s number. We thought a mujra would be good because it will seem fresh as compared to other films that are made at this time."

Saif made sure that he took care of every detail as far as Kareena's mujra was concerned and she too worked hard so that he did not get disappointed.

"Manish has designed my look. Saif said pink looks good on me so I wear pink for the song. I was busy finishing my shoot for Talaash at the time and was taking time out in between to shoot for this mujra. Saroj Khan would sit in front of me. I had no time for rehearsals so I would tell her you just teach me expressions. I'm good at that," Kareena said.

In fact, not just Agent Vinod, but Kareena's another upcoming film Heroine also boasts of two such songs. It looks like Kareena does not really want to compete in the ongoing item race of Bollywood!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Latest News Bollywood All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.