Wallpaper
Tezz Jannat 2 Jannat 2 Hate Story Talaash

Kareena confirms her wedding date

Those who are speculating that Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s will get married very soon then put a full-stop to your thought because Kareena has confirmed that she will get married by the end of this year as she is busy shooting Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’. It is also rumored that the royal couple will get married a week after the release of ‘Agent Vinod’ but finally Kareena Kapoor has put the rumor into rest by saying that she will get married by this year end.
"I will get married hopefully by the end of this year... because I am busy doing `Heroine` and I have to finish the film first. We are not yet going to announce the date. We are in no such rush but it will happen this
year," said Kareena, who was in the Capital to attend the India Today Conclave.Speaking about her dream to become an actress, Kareena said, "I am actually just a simple girl in love whose dreams have come true. Ever since I was 9 I would see Karisma (sister) rehearse and I would go backstage and repeat the same things. I always wanted to act and I know nothing other than acting. I have no degree and so I hope to act forever," she said.
Talking about her film ‘Heroine’ with Bhandarkar, Kareena said, "It`s turning out pretty well... It`s an exciting journey of an actress, she is slightly schizophrenic and she has got these different mood swings it`s very difficult for me to do...But I am glad there is a role like this. It is fun not to stand behind Shahrukh and Salman in a movie but prove yourself as an actor."
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Latest News Bollywood All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.